By becoming a farm member, you understand and agree to these terms:
Terms as of 5/10/21:
- Farm Cards are nonrefundable. You may transfer your account to another person at your own discretion, but we cannot cash-out your card balance.
- Your first card is issued free of charge. Replacements for lost cards are $3.
- You must bring your physical Farm Card to the market in order to be swiped for your purchases.
- Farm Card funds do not carry over to the next season. Please use up your card balance before the end of the season (last Saturday of May), or remaining funds will be forfeited.
- Sharing in the abundance of the season also means sharing in the seasonal fluctuations. We work hard to ensure the crops are diverse, abundant and vibrant from week to week, but cannot guarantee consistent availability or quantities of certain items through the whole season.
- Membership terms can be amended or updated throughout the year – members will be notified of any significant changes.
- Primary distribution of veggies will be at the in-person farmers market for the 2021-2022 season, and may be the only option to purchase veggies. Pre-order veggie box for drive-thru service may be discontinued for the 2021-2022 season.