By becoming a farm member, you understand and agree to these terms:
Terms as of 5/1/19:
- Farm Cards are nonrefundable. You may transfer your account to another person at your own discretion, but we cannot cash-out your card balance.
- Your first card is issued free of charge. Replacements for lost cards are $3.
- You must bring your physical Farm Card to the market in order to be swiped for your purchases.
- Farm Card funds do not carry over to the next season. Please use up your card balance before the end of the season (last Saturday of May), or remaining funds will be forfeited.
- Sharing in the abundance of the season also means sharing in the seasonal fluctuations. We work hard to ensure the crops are diverse, abundant and vibrant from week to week, but cannot guarantee consistent availability or quantities of certain items through the whole season.
New terms as of 4/30/19:
- In the event that COVID-19 remains a public health crisis at the start of the new season and our regular market is still closed (or any unexpected longterm closure of the market), we will offer pre-orders of non-customizable veggie boxes, flowers, and a few add-on items for pickup in St. Pete until markets can open regularly again.