By becoming a farm member, you understand and agree to these terms:
Terms as of 5/1/19:
- Farm Cards are nonrefundable. You may transfer your account to another person at your own discretion, but we cannot cash-out your card balance.
- Your first card is issued free of charge. Replacements for lost cards are $3.
- You must bring your physical Farm Card to the market in order to be swiped for your purchases.
- Farm Card funds do not carry over to the next season. Please use up your card balance before the end of the season (last Saturday of May), or remaining funds will be forfeited.
- Sharing in the abundance of the season also means sharing in the seasonal fluctuations. We work hard to ensure the crops are diverse, abundant and vibrant from week to week, but cannot guarantee consistent availability or quantities of certain items through the whole season.
- Membership terms can be amended or updated throughout the year – members will be notified of any significant changes.
New terms as of 4/30/19:
- In the event that at the start of the new season our regular market is still closed or modified due to COVID-19 , we will offer pre-orders of non-customizable veggie boxes, flowers, and a few add-on items for pickup in St. Pete until we feel it is a realistic option for us to return to an in-person shopping experience.